Think you can ignite Lincoln? Apply to be a speaker!
Ignite Lincoln is always looking for speakers that can get the audience excited about whatever topic they're passionate about.
Please note: We aren't seeking new speakers for this year's August 2020 event. But hey, don't let that stop you! You can still apply for our next in-person shindig taking place in August 2021.
How to Apply
Ignite Presentation Dos and Don'ts:
- DO enlighten us with cool ideas.
- Don't pitch or advertise your business.
- DO feel free to tell great stories.
- Don't ramble just to hear yourself talk.
- DO be gutsy.
Ideas for compelling talks (to get the juices flowing):
- Tell us about an interesting hobby or obsession.
- Talk about a community concept like living healthier or helping out strangers.
- Share your art—or someone else's.
- Teach us about your favorite music or movie genre.
- Talk about something unique to Lincoln—your favorite spot or local culture.
- Give us a story with a happy ending or an experience where you learned something.
- Share a moment you'll never forget.